.}

Friday, August 14, 2009

Thank you, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles!



I received my September Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles magazine in the mail yesterday, and was thrilled to see that my blog was selected as a feature in the 'A to Z Guide to Style in Atlanta'.

Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles is one of the premiere magazines in Atlanta, and features the most beautiful homes and gardens in the Southeast. Given that Atlanta has so many nationally recognized designers, and a virtually unlimited number of spectacular homes, the features in AH&L are incredibly beautiful and inspirational. I anticipate my monthly issue of AH&L as much as any of my other design magazines; now that so many of the national magazines are closing shop, I will rely even more upon my beloved AH&L! I am hoping that the regional magazines like AH&L will expand coverage to fill in the gap for all of us design dependent readers.

I am honored to be in the company of two of my favorite blogs, Brilliant Asylum and Mrs. Howard Personal Shopper. And, I am thrilled that my children now think that I am famous because my blog has been featured in a magazine!

To see the digital version of last month's edition of AH&L online, please visit their website. To subscribe, please visit the AH&L website.

Note: My blog is noted as Fresh Palette in the magazine blurb, which is technically in my blogspot address, although I go by my blog header name 'Things That Inspire'.


40 comments:

  1. Well of course. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done!!
    And might I add, well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been famous to me since I first started this whole blogging thing..

    So well deserved, Congratulations !!

    Vitania

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful honor. Congratulations. I know you must be thrilled and so well deserved. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved, indeed. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous! Congratulations! So well deserved!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations - so well deserved, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Miss! A very loving congratulations to you! You are my inspiration!
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Your children's vote is clearly the most important. Love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't doubt that! That is precisely why your blog is listed under my WHERE I GO FOR A LIFT category on my blog! It is inspiring. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, so well deserved. I always look forward to reading when I see one of your posts in my inbox.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your very well deserved press.
    Your blog has introduced me to the architectural beauty of Atlanta.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful blog! I love it!
    Congratulations with the mentionning in the Washington Post!
    You deserve that.
    Your blog is an inspiration many of us!

    Greet from Belgian Pears

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband and I were JUST (last night) talking about your wonderful BLOG! We absolutely LOVE reading your posts and are truly inspired by each of your blog entries! Your amazing ability to "show off" a space and/or a home is impressive. Congratulations on your well deserved "plug" in Atlanta Magazine. You have an unbelievable talent that deserves to be admired and appreciated by ALL (especially by "us" Atlantans) - you make us proud! xoxo, Erika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, this is giant news - CONGRATULATIONS! THis is very well-deserved. You are a wonderful writer and blogger and I always love your posts.

    CONGRATULATIONS and now, where's the bubbly??!?

    A big celebratory hug from me!
    xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATS!! That's awesome. Well deserved - can't wait to see it in my issue.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well deserved. Your blog is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations - very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a little late making my rounds! Congratulations! I always enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations, your blog is absolutely stunning and deserves to to famous!
    xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!! You always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's just awsome!!! Your daughter is right...you are famous!

    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your blog is really full of great things. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  25. congratulations! i just found your blog, and I love it. Just suscribed. Congrats on the article in Atl Homes. I live south of Atlanta and always pick that magazine up. And I am also in real estate so love the mag!
    Sarah
    www.realestatestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats! What an honor and very well deserved; from what I can see/read on your blog, you certainly have your fingers on the pulse of Atlanta style.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles is one of the best design magazines out there right now. (And I am not just saying that because of the mention). I feel special being counted in this gang.

    Congratulations to you (and thanks for including me).

    ReplyDelete
  28. Of course you are famous, this is an awesome blog. Many congratulations!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. How wonderful! You are quite deserving - I look forward to reading your posts....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I strive to make my blog positive in tone, and appreciate the same courtesy when comments are made. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails