.}

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Beginning

I have always had a love for art, design, and architecture. I go through periods in which I will obsess on architecture and homes, then I will morph into an obession with furniture and interior design (never fabric, just furniture). Then I will look at Etsy and get obsessed with art again, and take an art class.

I love to research, and can spend hours on the internet tracking down where that piece of furniture in that favorite design magazine came from. I have recently discovered a treasure trove of information on blogs devoted to art and interior design. I have not looked into architecture blogs, but I am sure they are out there....waiting to be discovered....

To subscribe to my blog by email, click here.

To follow my blog on facebook, click here.

To visit my blog's store, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I strive to make my blog positive in tone, and appreciate the same courtesy when comments are made. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails